Penelope Cruz The Spanish Enchantress Does Vogue

Penelope Cruz US Vogue December PhotoPenelope Cruz US Vogue December PhotoPenelope Cruz US Vogue December Photomore here

As far as Spanish exports go, Penelope Cruz is certainly among the hottest. Feel the gorgeous, sultry spanish moment in her latest photoshoots in Vogue December issue.

Penelope who also called as "Spanish Enchantress" tells the December issue of Vogue magazine: “My mother always tried to not to laugh in front of me. I was the most difficult. Stubborn, very rebellious. I didn’t want to be told what to do. I still do the kicking once in a while.”


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post