Ali Larter Weddings

Ali Larter

My favourite 'Heroes' star Ali Larter got engaged to her longterm boyfriend Hayes MacArthur over the weekend, a rep confirmed to People.Com.

“They got engaged this weekend,” Larter’s rep told press, adding, “They’re overjoyed!”

In what will be the first marriage for both Larter, 31, and MacArthur, 30, the time was due, so says Ali.
“I told my boyfriend after three weeks that I wanted to marry him and that we could do it tomorrow,” Larter recently said, continuing on, “I look forward to that time when I’m home with babies.”

Apparently Larter had been ready for MacArthur even had think of babies now. Congratulation my lovely lady.

Ali's Gallery
Ali LarterAli LarterAli LarterAli Larter


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post