Fergie Is Still Fergalicious

Fergie

is still Fergalicious because she have just named as Woman of the Year by Blender. The Dutchess graces the cover of the January 2008 Blender, out Christmas Day, as Woman of the Year.

Fergie in Blender Interviews:

"People put celebrities on a pedestal and act like they're perfect.

"But I'm more like the people's artist - the same way Diana was the people's princess.

"I'm a little more human than other artists. I'm not afraid to show my flaws."

Wow that's not easy, she think she has a lot in common with the people's princess! I am agree that she's something Fergalicious, but she's not quite classy enough for that title. Do you.

FergieFergieFergieFergie


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post