Megan Fox Does Rolling Stone Japan

Megan Fox

Here’s the hottest of the hottest, in Rolling Stone Japan January 2008 Issue, finally we got some good memory to remember in year 2007.

What else can I say about Megan that I haven’t already said before, or should I say, gushed about before? Can Megan Fox get any sexier? Seriously, it’s sick how perfect she is. I don’t think there’s anything this girl could possibly do to herself that would make her look bad.

Megan FoxMegan Fox

Here are highlights of the interview,

"I don't find myself attractive," claims Megan Fox, 21, who is fast becoming the pinup girl for her generation.

"I think it's way easier to capture me from an angle where I look like Steve Buscemi." No doubt anyone who watched the raven-haired actress lean her taut middle over a car hood in Transformers would disagree.

("My stomach looks that flat because I was lit well and they put Hawaiian oil on my skin," she insists.) Michael Bay's summer blockbuster helped make a leading lady of the former teen-comedy sidekick, who launched her career with roles in Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's Holiday in the Sun and Lindsay Lohan's Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.

Now that she's battled Decepticons, there are countless Web sites devoted to her lusciousness. Appropriately, Fox's next role will be as a Hollywood It girl in How to Lose Friends and Alienate People.

Though she cavorts with a celebrity-rag writer in the film, she claims that, in real life, she and her live-in boyfriend, Beverly Hills 90210 alum Brian Austin Green, manage to avoid the tabloids. "I never leave my house," she says. "You should see what I wear: sweatpants and a big T-shirt with NY Mets on it. Who wants to write about that?"


Bonus Gallery
Megan FoxMegan FoxMegan FoxMegan Fox


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post