Jennifer Lopez Harper’s Bazaar Interview

Jennifer LopezJennifer Lopez

Longtime no see Latino diva pop out to the spotlights again in the Febrary issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine. There were probably lack of sexy elements in the photoshoots but it still riveting and gorgeous.

Jennifer Lopez

Reveals The Secret


Inside the interview Jennifer Lopez talks about her pregnancy and why she was so secretive about it.
“I do realize people want to know [about the pregnancy] because they’re interested, but this is the first time I’m going through this. I kind of feel like everybody knew anyway. Marc made me realize you can be an artist, and have credibility and success, without your life being on public display. This is my experience and my husband’s experience, and we get to hold that for a little while.”

J Lo Will Be Retire For Babies?


J Lo also reveals that with the coming of these babies, may be the going of her career. When asked if she will be a working mom she says,
“I don’t know — and I like that, because my life has been so planned for so many years. Once I did the tour, I really just wanted to shut it down.”

Jennifer LopezJennifer Lopez


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post