Rachel Bilson Does Nylon

Rachel BilsonRachel BilsonRachel Bilson


Here's the adorable OC allum Rachel Bilson in the March issue of Nylon Magazine. The little pixie tells Nylon's she loves dressing up in different clothes of being an A-list star, and her pig is her favourite animal. Read the highlights for more.

Here are the highlights in the issue,
"You won't see me getting into cars without any undergarments on. That's the latest thing with the paparazzi now - you get out of a car and the camera is right there, so they can get a nice shot."

"My mom is a sex therapist, which for me is like, okay Mom, enough."

"All I will say [about Hayden Christensen] is that pigs are my favorite animal...any person who owns a pig, I'm a fan of."

Check out lots more of adorable Bilson when the magazine hits newsstands next week.


Today POP's Stars
Rachel BilsonRachel BilsonScarlett JohanssonIvanka TrumpRihanna


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post