Kate Bosworth Marie Claire Pictorial

Kate BosworthKate Bosworth

Here's The 21 star, Kate Bosworth exclusive interview and pictorial in Marie Claire April 2008 issue. When i'm looking at these Kate Bosworth pictures, I find myself rather stunned, she is freak'in hot and so gorgeous which i had never thought before. Click on the image and you will agree with me.

Kate BosworthKate BosworthKate BosworthKate Bosworth


Check out crazy Kate interview below,
On getting older and older: “I just turned 25, which was a weird one. I feel like I had this quarter-century crisis. Whenever I said before that I was 21 or 22, everyone would say, ‘Oh, see, you’re so young.’ And all of a sudden, you hit 25, and people say, “Oh, right, uh, OK.’ And you’re like, ‘Uh, what do you mean?”

On her love life: “Orlando [Bloom] and I were both in the public eye. So this relationship [with model James Rousseau] has been a little easier that way. And I feel like I’m in a different stage of my life, to be honest. With Orlando, we were younger.”

21 costar Josh Gad on Kate: “Kate Bosworth can drink anyone under the table. Get a couple in her, and she’s definitely a very fun and crazy girl. We went out to a pub on St. Patrick’s Day. Not only did she pick the place, but she picked the rowdiest place, where everybody and their mother came. And it’s like, ‘OK, she’s one of us! Let’s get shit-faced!’ But Kate is always one step ahead of you. She had a blast, and everybody was just enamored of the fact that there’s a superstar singing and dancing and going nuts. But she was also the first one to be like, ‘OK, I’m out of here.”


More Gallery
Kate BosworthKate BosworthKate BosworthKate BosworthKate Bosworth


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post