Elizabeth Hurley Bikini Photo Is A Candids

Elizabeth Hurley
clicks for the rest of the photo here

Liz Hurley Swimwear

Here's incredible and spectacular, British beauty Elizabeth Hurley poses for the Sunday Times Style magazine in a bold collection of her own range of swimwear, called the Elizabeth Hurley Beach, designed exclusively for Mango fashion house, in Spain.

Elizabeth breaks the promise she make two years ago not to pose for bikini anymore. But this time she did so under certain conditions and one of them was that the images were airbrushed.

Hurley told the Sunday Times she relies on "nice photographers and a bit of retouching" but she insists they don't touch her face.

“I like a certain amount of retouching, like anybody,” she said. “We all like to get rid of spots and shadows under our eyes. I’ve always been quite particular - I don’t like my face to be retouched.

"Often, people will want to correct one’s face, and with me, they always want to change my nose and I’m like, ‘No, no, no, I can’t look like that. I don’t mind if you want to make me a bit thinner and a bit younger, but you can’t give me a different jaw or eyebrows.’ But the vanity retouching – well, who wouldn’t?”

Although it were photoshoped, I must admit that Liz has the body of a girl half her real age (42).


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post