Mila Kunis Another New Hollywood's Rising Stars In Complex Mag

Mila KunisMila Kunis
view all here

Mila Kunis Picture

Here's one of the Eastern-European beauty or if you knew the TV series "That '70s Show" star - Mila Kunis in the latest issue of Complex Magazine. Even if it sat atop a grotesquely deformed body, men will love her face alone, with its exquisitely plump lips and green-blue eyes, would qualify her as sexy.

Your will see Mila on the silver screen soon where her new movie “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” will hit theaters on April 18th.

The interview's highlights;

Mila on what she would do with the power of invisibility:
“I would go into the White House, I would go into the Senate. I would go into these peoples’ private homes and feel like I was invading them and it would be the craziest rush. It’s the most fucked up thing you could ever do. I think it would be great.”

Mila on the high stress work environment that is Family Guy:
“I come to work one day out of the month. I come in my pajamas, I hang out and play Ping-Pong, I record a couple pages of stuff, and I leave. I hope that job never ends. It’s like money from the sky.”


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post