Jessica Simpson Best Breast Of Hollywood 2008

Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson Honor Best Boobs Of The Year
Jessica SimpsonJessica SimpsonJessica Simpson

So Jessica Simpson has Hollywood's Best Breasts, according to readers of new In Touch magazine. The Dukes of Hazzard beauty came out on top in the poll beating the likes of Tyra Banks, Scarlett Johansson, Carmen Electra, Lindsay Lohan and Katherine Heigl in the process. The Hill's girl Audrina Patridge earned seventh spot with Jennifer Aniston, despite that topless scene (see here) Megan Fox fell all the way to ninth on the list and Beyonce Knowles rounding out the Top 10.

The caption for top boobs girl Jessica has the title, "Jessica's are perfect" and reads, "Thanks to her father, Joe, everyone knows that Jessica Simpson, 28, is naturally blessed with big breasts. In 2004, he told an interviewer: “Jessica never tries to be sexy. She’s got double-Ds! You can’t cover those suckers up.” But there was a time when the singer’s assets actually held her back. “I had doors slammed in my face as a 14-year-old because my boobs were too big,” admits Jess. But she sure is happy with them now. “I have amazing boobs. They’re perfect,” she says. “I feel they make my outfits look better. They’re like an accessory!” “Maybe after having kids, if my boobs drop down to my belly button, I’d get them lifted,” says Jessica. [NL]


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post