Kate Moss Nude For US Interview Mag

Kate Moss
Kate Moss On Interview's September Cover

Kate MossKate MossKate MossKate Moss

View all here - NSFW!!

Here's a photo candids for fans of supermodel Kate Moss. There is the new issue of Interview magazine, which features a naked Kate Moss in the buff (view the rest of the image here - nsfw).

Kate Moss herself has been in the news this week for her latest comments on size zero fashion models, in which she lamented how thin she has been at earlier stages in her career.

"I was never anorexic, but I remember thinking, 'I don't want to be this skinny,' she told Interview, widely cited in the British press.

"When I was doing shows and flying economy, nobody ever fed me. Or I'd be staying in hotels so cheap that by the time I'd get in, there wasn't any room service.

"I didn't eat for a long time. You'd be on shoots with bad food or get on a plane, and the food would be so disgusting you couldn't eat it."

"I remember standing up in the bath one day, and there was a mirror in front of me, and I was so thin! I hated it. I never liked being that skinny."

More Gallery
Kate Moss Nipple SlipKate MossKate MossKate Moss


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post