Naked Olympians : German Olympic Athletes Playboy Pictorial

German Olympic Athletes Playboy
German Sportswoman Playboy Photo (View all uncensored images after the jump)

Do you know who are the latest Playboy's girls compete at this year's Games?

In fact, this is the first time ever where four German Olympic Athletes have stripped off for German's September Playboy in 4 separate covers.

The babes in question, Katharina Sholz (field hockey), Nicole Reinhardt (kayak), Petra Niemann (sailing), Romy Tarangul (judo) respectively.
Katharina Scholz explains her decision to show of her sculpted body saying, "The most important thing for me is playing hockey. And because I am playing hockey, I got the opportunity to go on Playboy. Otherwise I wouldn't. I have no plans on a career in modeling. I did it because I am confident of my body and myself."

Looking at these athletes body, i thought this should be one of the beautiful and natural Playboy babes.

Here are some quick bio of the saucy German athletes,

Nicole Reinhardt
Nicole Reinhardt
Not only is the champion kayaker one of Germany's biggest gold medal hopes, she's also one of the sexiest members of the Olympic team. The kayak champ revealed: "Thank God kayaking is all about technique. There are women who have much bigger and stronger arms than me."


Katharina Sholz
Katharina Sholz
Scholz will be moving to Hamburg after the Games to join her boyfriend, ex-German footballer Oliver Hentschel. The field hockey babe isn't the first of her teammates to make it into Playboy. Four years ago, fellow player Fanny Rinne also graced the magazine's pages. Sholz said: "In hockey, we wear underwear and no armour under our skirts."

Romy Tarangul
Romy Tarangul
Unfortunately, the Judo competitor has already been eliminated but at least we still get to see her in stunning form in Playboy! Tarangul warned: "I can beat up some of the men in my sport."

Petra Niemann
Petra Niemann
This is the third time Petra will be competing at the Olympic Games and she hopes to finally bring home her first medal. She said: "I work extra hard with my psychologist. He advised me to concentrate on the high point of the year above everything else."


(View all uncensored images after the jump)


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post