Katie Price Is Back From New Boobjob

Katie Price
Katie Price Launches Her New Fragrance - Besotted

Here's Katie Price launches her new perfume “Besotted” at the Paper nightclub in London yesterday.

She is back from surgery after a boob job and somehow opted to look uncharacteristically hot in a basque and tiny thong. Not bad at all.

And if that wasn’t enough, Katie launched a stinging attack on her arch rival Victoria Beckham who recent perfume launch in Manchester.
"I saw Victoria in pictures wearing the white dress with a kind of furry thing on the back and I just thought she's on another night out," said Katie. "I had no idea she was supposed to be promoting her new perfume - she didn't make any effort at all. She should have a bit more fun with it like I did.I envisaged a beach with a half-naked lady and that's what I did. Now everyone has seen my new boobs and I hope I've made the public happy."

Hey Katie, you are not that good okay.

Katie PriceKatie PriceKatie PriceKatie PriceKatie PriceKatie PriceKatie PriceKatie PriceKatie Price


More Photo
Katie PriceKatie PriceKatie PriceKatie Price


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post