Katy Perry Is Adorable

Katy PerryKaty Perry
Katy Perry Is MTV Europe Music Awards (view all here)

The "I Kissed A Girl" singer, Katy Perry will hosting the 2008 MTV Europe Music Awards on this Thursday.

Here's the beautiful singer was spotted at Saint Georges Hall in Liverpool, for a press conference. Katy Perry who known for embracing a 50’s pin-up girl style was covered up her enviable figure in a very cute outfit.

Katy couldn’t be happier to be hosting one of Music Television’s biggest nights.
“I was so excited when I heard that I was nominated for two awards, but when I was asked to host the show I wet myself, Fergie-style!”

“To follow in the footsteps of previous hosts Christina Aguilera, Tom Jones, P. Diddy and Snoop Dogg at this prestigious event is an incredible honour - do they know what they are getting into? I just hope that I don’t spill my cocktail!”

What i am thinking now if she will giving us another memorable performance like her hilarious tumble at MTV's Latin America Awards last month.


More Photo
Katy PerryKaty PerryKaty PerryKaty Perry


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post