Hilary Duff Gives Her Image A Sexy Boost

Hilary Duff
Hilary Duff

Hilary DuffHilary DuffHilary DuffHilary Duff

It has been month since my last post about Hilary Duff, although she is one of my favorite pop star. Fortunately, I found something that’s definitely post-worthy where Hilary Duff showed off her unusually hard nipples as she was out and about in Los Angeles yesterday.
Latest in Hilary Duff news is that she has just recently released a new CD and is getting ready for whatever her new NBC deal has to offer.

And if she has her way, Hilary tells, “I would like to do something funny ... or I would like to kick a** or something. I would love to do something on The Office. 30 Rock is great – very funny. Many people have done lots of guest spots on it this season.”


More Photo
Hilary DuffHilary DuffHilary DuffHilary Duff


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post