Jodie Marsh Is Wardrobe Shocker Of The Year

Jodie Marsh
Jodie and lesbian lover Nina

It's freezing outside, but that won't stop Jodie Marsh wearing outfits like this.

The pneumatic model celebrated her 30th birthday by displayed her most ludicrous breasts at the Sugar Hut club during X'mas Eve. Her wardrobe of garish and revealing clothes is notorious and she didn't disappoint even for her 30-th birthday celebration.
Jodie went public with her romance with female hairdresser Nina in August after they were pictured kissing.

'I've had loads of shit men,' she said at the time. 'I can see why women turn lesbian, because you get to the point where you're sick of hearing so much f***ing bullshit, so you start to look elsewhere.

'Nina's really sexy. She asked me out and we've been on a few dates. I think she's a cool girl.

'I love the way she kisses and she doesn't f*** me about. I feel comfortable with her. Nina's as sexy as any man.'


Jodie MarshJodie MarshJodie MarshJodie Marsh


More Photos
Jodie MarshJodie MarshJodie MarshJodie Marsh


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post