Maxim Hottie : Jennifer Love Hewitt Is Hot Again

Jennifer Love Hewitt
Jennifer Love Hewitt Sexy Maxim

Jennifer Love Hewitt MaximJennifer Love Hewitt MaximJennifer Love Hewitt MaximJennifer Love Hewitt Maxim


Here's Jennifer Love Hewitt graces the hot Maxim magazine cover and photo spreads.


“My new thing is that I always take my bubble baths wearing a tiara. I’m a grown-up who bathes in a tiara - one that I got from Disneyland!” Jennifer says in the May 2009 issue of Maxim.

The 30-year-old star, who ended her engagement to actor Ross McCall last December, is now dating series co-star Jamie Kennedy. But Jennifer also revealed that she loves “geeky men.”

“I’m all about geeks. They’re funny, so that’s a big plus. Also, geeks are usually humble. They don’t have to be the person in the room with the coolest shirt.” She adds, “The two biggest things are being trustworthy and funny. Humor doesn’t fade. If you’re a funny person, you will always be a funny person.”

Jennifer on Running Into Fans: “At the grocery store, getting cough syrup at the drugstore, wherever, I’ll have people come up and go, ‘Listen, my grandmother just passed away, you’ve got to help me!’ I’m like, ‘I’m just getting lettuce. I can’t help you!’”


Jennifer Love Hewitt wants to show her sexy Maxim spreads to her grandchildren.

"It's nice to have the Maxims of the world out there, because you can look at them when you're 80 and be like, 'See? No, really, I was cute, I promise!" she tells the May issue of the mag.

Wow, so many actresses say that, I promise!


More Photos
Jeniffer Love HewittJeniffer Love HewittJeniffer Love Hewitt ToplessJeniffer Love Hewitt Wallpaper


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post