Mischa Barton Stripping Naked For Cosmopolitan

Mischa Barton NakedMischa Barton


The OC beauty, Mischa Barton has stripped off for a Cosmopolitan magazine shoot to celebrate body confidence for Cosmopolitan magazine May issue.

The Closing The Ring actress says she'll never go under the knife to improve her appearance - not even to look like LIV TYLER.

Mischa told Cosmopolitan: “There are women I admire - I think Liv Tyler is beautiful. But that’s as far as it goes.

"I know I’m never going to look like her and I’m not into surgery, or changing the way I look.

"I think it’s better to embrace what you have and play on your good points.”

Well, she's been off the radar for some time, now she goes naked to gain a different kind of attention. You know, sometimes that's all people talk about.


More Photos
Mischa BartonMischa BartonMischa Barton BikiniMischa Barton Naked


POPOnut Mag Top Celebrities - Photo Candids

Eva MendesKeeley HazellJessica SimpsonLucy PinderMarisa MillerLindsay Lohan NudeKim KardashianChristina AguileraAnne HathawayMonica BellucciSalma HayekJessica AlbaMegan FoxKaty PerryScarlett JohanssonMariah Carey

Labels

Recent Post